Here are some items that caught my interest, and why, from August 6th from 11:01 to 11:30:
- delicious support forum – Firefox addon limits notes to 255 characters – Apparently, delicious is working on upgrading their FF3 bookmarklet to allow the full 1000 characters in the notes field. Here you can follow the news on this update. It'll be a boon for microblogging!
- Delicious.com Relaunches with 1,000-Character Notes Fields | 43 Folders – LOL! the relaunched delicious.com now has a 1000-character notes field, which is great! Problem is, their posting bookmarklet still only seems to accept the old limit, 255 characters….
- Bookmarklets in ExpressionEngine Documentation – EE is powerful, but can be cumbersome for posting. But there's hope: Under weblog settings: "The Bookmarklet section allows you to create a customized bookmarklet, permitting you to add entries to your site while browsing the internet."
- Why I’m kissing Tumblr a sad, sad good-bye » 16th letter » Blog Archive – Apparently, search engines don't like Tumblr much….
- one hundred push ups – A pretty simple, basic, physical fitness program. I'm trying it.