"Droid Incredible owners, prepare yourselves to become upgraded. According to our sources, an OTA update is readying for deployment to the DI which will add some much needed features that were missing during the deviceâ€™s initial launch. Can you say 720p recording? Mobile hotspot feature? The Droid Red Eye boot animation it should have always had? Yep. All of that is on the way."
"The 2010 Elon University-Pew Internet survey of technology experts and analysts – the Future of the Internet IV – asked participants to share their thoughts on 10 topics. The data is being released in a series of six reports delivered in various venues over the first seven months of 2010. See links to the longest, most-detailed content from the studies by scrolling down to the bottom half of this page and using the direct links to deep sets of data. Top-of-page information offers links only to the brief PDF copies of report briefings."
Feedly delivers your Google Reader subscriptions as a magazine-like start page (including 2-way sync). Here are 5 tips for optimizing your feedly experience:
– Re-order the categories on the navigation bar using drag and drop.
– Influence how feedly filters articles by going to "organize sources" and marking the sources you like best as "must reads".
– Create new categories by typing a topic in the search box and selecting the "best sources" option.
– Customize the layout of each page using the pen icon.
– Learn more about feedly's keyboard support by clicking on "?". "gg" is our favorite.
Service that integrates community functionality to blogs via widget
"Blog owners come to the BlogFrog and setup a "Community". Then they place a "Community Widget" on their blog which connects their blog to their Community. A BlogFrog Community is a place where readers can interact with each other and get to know each other better. For example, if your favorite blog installed a BlogFrog community you could:
* Ask other readers a question
* Read blog posts and tweets created by other readers
* View the profiles of other like-minded readers
App just released today. I'll get this when my Droid arrives in July.