Last weekend, I attended She’s Geeky at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA. This unconference, organized by Kaliya Hamlin, is “for all women who are interested in technology” — although it touched on several other types of geekiness as well.
I live-tweeted the sessions I attended, and here is the index to my tweetstreams from each session. I’ll be posting them over the next few days. The ones with live “my tweeks” links are ready to read. The rest, I’m still producing — although in the meantime I’m linking to existing notes posted to She’s Geeky site (where available).
This order does not reflect the order in which the sessions I attended occurred. I’m just posting in an order that makes sense to me. Enjoy.
- Agile Methodologies, led by Desi McAdam of Hashrocket. My tweets, plus Melanie Archer’s notes.
- Getting Past Failure, led by Susan Mernit.
- Making Information Accessible and Available, led by librarians Gail Haspert and Daniela Barbosa. My tweets. Gail’s notes.
- Transparency: Identity Online and In Real Life (IRL), led by Susan Mernit and Ida Rose Sylvester. My tweets coming soon.
- Building Collaborative Communities, led by Margaret Rosas of Quiddities. My tweets coming soon. Other session notes.
- Open Source 101/201, led by Michelle Murrain. My tweets coming soon. Susan Mernit. My tweets coming soon.
- Women Role Models, Mentoring and Leadership, led by Mary Hodder.