|E-Media Tidbits on Poynter.org|
|My Tidbits post yesterday seemed to resonate with a lot of journalists. Check out the comments .|
My E-Media Tidbits post yesterday, Journalism: A Toxic Culture? (Or: Why Aren’t We Having More Fun?) (cross-posted to Contentious.com) has gotten many comments and also picked up wider traction. Here are the various people who’ve added substantive comments of their own to this public conversation. Check them out!
- Raising hell and having fun , by Charlotte Anne Lucas (A breakfast conversation I had with Charlotte Anne last weekend in Las Vegas actually gave me the motivation to write that article. Thanks!)
- Curiosity and journalism , by James McPherson
- The only journalism that counts is by mainstream news , by Mike Gregory
- Giv mig journalistik med BÃ¸vl og Begejstring , by Kim Elrose
- Carpe diem, baby! by Sanjay Bhatt
- Journalists, Keep the Change , by Craig Stoltz
- The Capital Times Moves From Print to Online , by Kim Pearson
- It’s not whining if we have a good reason , on Smays.com
- Learning to love change , by Charlie Beckett
I’ll add more later as I find them. Glad my piece was useful to so many folks!